Genuine Chantilly lace is meticulously hand-cut and sewn along the bottom edge of this veil for a fresh take on a traditional lace veil. This lace edging is a nod to vintage art deco- with a slightly feather-like feel to its delicate design.
- 90" CURVE shape
- Genuine French lace is about 4.5" across at widest points.
- Lace starts at the floor (about 80" from comb).
- Veil is about 108" at widest point.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection for a one-on-one styling appointment and assistance placing your order.
Can't decide which color you need? Order a Swatch Card HERE.