Genuine Chantilly lace is meticulously hand-cut and sewn along the bottom edge of this veil for a fresh take on a traditional lace veil. This lace edging is a nod to vintage art deco- with a slightly feather-like feel to its delicate design.Not sure what color or fabric you'd like? Order a Swatch Card HERE!
- 90" CURVE shape
- Genuine French lace is about 4.5" across at widest points.
- Lace starts at the floor (about 80" from comb).
- Veil is about 100" at widest point.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection or Try On sample veils in the comfort of your home.
Handmade with love in the USA. Watch how HERE!