This veil is one of our absolute favorites! A sheer and subtly dramatic crinoline “horsehair” ribbon is invisibly stitched along the entire edge. The crinoline trimming beautifully defines the cascading cut of this enchanting design and ever-so-slightly holds its gently draping shape. Wear the top layer forward for that classic blusher-reveal moment, or wear it back for extra float and flutter.
Not sure what color or fabric you'd like? Order a Swatch Card HERE!
- CASCADE shape.
- Crinoline ribbon edge is 1" wide.
- 30" or 40" layer can be worn over your face as a blusher.
- Veil is about 108" at widest point.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection or Try On sample veils in the comfort of your home.
Handmade with love in the USA. Watch how HERE!