This whimsical little French net blusher is hand-cut and stitched to a silk-wrapped comb and adorned with a dramatic, hand-formed crinoline flower accented with a freshwater pearl center and fluttering feathers for a look that is sweet, romantic, and a little bit avant garde!
- French net is almost 6" long from comb to bottom edge and about 9" wide on a 3/4" metal comb. Flower is about 7" in diameter.
- Freshwater pearls.
- The rhodium-plated metal comb slides easily into your hair and can be secured with a single bobby pin if needed.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature heirloom box.
- Ships in 5-10 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection for a one-on-one styling appointment and assistance placing your order.
Can't decide which color you need? Order a Swatch Card HERE.