Sheets of elaborately re-embroidered French lace are intricately hand-cut and rearranged to create the artful design stitched all along the edge of this stunning veil. Lace from the comb grows gradually wider and builds to a subtly architectural buildup along the bottom, contoured edge.
Not sure what color or fabric you'd like? Order a Swatch Card HERE!
- 90” CLASSIC shape.
- Genuine French Alençon lace.
- Veil is about 108” at widest point.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Comes packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection or Try On sample veils in the comfort of your home.
Handmade with love in the USA. Watch how HERE!