This lovely lace veil features Chantilly lace that is hand-cut and arranged into a gentle build-up just along the back bottom edge. A very slight scatter of shimmering crystals perfectly accents the delicate lace detailing.Not sure what color or fabric you'd like? Order a Swatch Card HERE!
- 40" DROP shape
- Genuine French lace tapers from about 1/4" at the sides to about 5" in the center.
- Lace is about 60" across from left to right.
- Tiny translucent crystals accent the lace.
- Veil is about 72" at widest point.
- This design has a "cut" edge where there is no lace which means there is no trim in that area.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection or Try On sample veils in the comfort of your home.
Handmade with love in the USA. Watch how HERE!