This lovely lace veil was inspired by the radiant Princess Kate! Gently scalloped Alençon lace is stitched all along the edge of this timeless design. Wear the top layer forward for that classic blusher-reveal moment, or wear it back for extra float and flutter.
- 40/60" FOLDED MANTILLA shape.
- Genuine French lace is about 1" wide.
- 40" layer can be worn over your face as a blusher.
- Veil is about 100" at widest point.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection or Try On sample veils in the comfort of your home.
Can't decide which color you need? Order a Swatch Card HERE.