Alençon and Chantilly lace is lovingly hand-cut, placed, and sewn to create a floating crescent moon pattern that starts near your arms and drifts throughout the bottom of this beautiful veil.
- CLASSIC shape.
- Genuine French lace appliqués start around elbow length.
- Veil is about 108" at widest point for lengths 75"+ and 72" across for lengths less than 75".
- This design has a "cut" edge which means there is no trim.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection or Try On sample veils in the comfort of your home.
Can't decide which color you need? Order a Swatch Card HERE.