A silky soutache trim is meticulously stitched to the edge of this lovely veil. The dainty trimming beautifully defines the cascading cut of this design and its gently draping shape. Wear the top layer forward for that classic blusher-reveal moment, or wear it back for extra float and flutter.
- 30/90" CASCADE shape.
- Soutache edge is about 1/8" wide.
- 30" layer can be worn over your face as a blusher.
- Veil is about 108" at widest point.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection for a one-on-one styling appointment and assistance placing your order.
Can't decide which color you need? Order a Swatch Card HERE.