Delicate layers of hand-cut Alençon lace and hand-pressed silk petals compose the lovely asymmetrical arrangement of flowers that adorn this French linen sash. A sprinkling of glittering Swarovski crystals and imitation ivory add a lovely finishing touch.
- French linen ribbon is about 150" long and is a natural "ecru" color.
- Floral lace section is hand formed into an approximately 8" x 4" applique that sits asymmetrically at one side of your waist.
- Ribbon secures in the back with a simple knot a fabulous bow, or have your seamstress stitch it to your gown--your choice!
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature heirloom box.
- Ships in 5-10 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection for a one-on-one styling appointment and assistance placing your order.
Can't decide which color you need? Order a Swatch Card HERE.