This absolutely fabulous vintage-inspired birdcage veil features European netting that is hand-gathered and stitched to a silk wrapped comb. A flirty pouf of fabric, fluttering spray of crystal-studded feathers, and dazzling cluster of Swarovski crystals adorns the comb. Glittering crystals are also scattered along the edge of this alluring blusher for oh-so-subtle sparkle.Not sure what color you'd like? Order a Swatch Card HERE!
- Netting section that covers face is about 6.25" long from comb to bottom edge and about 11" wide. Feathers hang about 5-6" from comb.
- The rhodium-plated metal comb slides easily into your hair and can be secured with a single bobby pin if needed.
- Genuine Swarovski crystals.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature heirloom box.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection for a one-on-one styling appointment and assistance placing your order.
Handmade with love in the USA. Watch how HERE!