These perfectly pretty French Chantilly lace straps are hand-folded and stitched into a flattering graduated scallop design. Style your pair up on your shoulder for a classic strap look, a little more open for a cap sleeve effect, or low for an off-the-shoulder dreamy drape.Not sure what color you'd like? Order a Swatch Card HERE!
- Each strap is about 22" long and about 4" across at widest point. Widest section is offset asymmetrically to sit at your shoulder- wear the longer side in back or front depending on the cut of your gown.
- Have your seamstress stitch these right to your gown or sew on snaps or hooks for even more styling versatility!
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature heirloom box.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection for a one-on-one styling appointment and assistance placing your order.
Handmade with love in the USA. Watch how HERE!