This gorgeous veil softly encircles you with a crinoline ribbon that has been stitched along the entire edge. Hand-cut Alençon lace is placed to float delicately just along the back border. The crinoline edging beautifully defines this veil's circular cut and ever-so-slightly holds its gently draping shape. Wear the top layer forward for that classic blusher-reveal moment, or wear it back for extra float and flutter.
- 30/50" FOLDED MANTILLA shape.
- 30" layer can be worn over your face as a blusher.
- Veil is about 80" at widest point.
- 3" wide crinoline trim around entire edge
- Genuine French lace is about 3" wide and is around bottom curve between your fingertips.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 5-10 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection for a one-on-one styling appointment and assistance placing your order.
Can't decide which color you need? Order a Swatch Card HERE.