Because we know how much it means to you now, in a few weeks, in a few months, & forever.
caring for your one-of-a-kind designs ♥︎
- Before your big day, keep your veil hanging in its SG garment bag.
- Store your veil in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight to avoid discoloration- hanging in a closet is an ideal spot.
- A few days before your event, take your veil out of the garment bag. Lay flat or let hang from the comb to allow wrinkles to fall out.
- For stubborn wrinkles, use a steamer the day of your event for a picture perfect veil.
- Please do not iron.
- Spot clean any day-of mishaps with a warm, damp cloth.
We recommend getting your veil professionally cleaned (with a gown preservation company or dry cleaner that specializes in gown cleaning/preservation) to keep it in perfect condition for years to come.
- After having your veil cleaned (if needed), fold your veil, hang it on the hanger, and store in your SG garment bag. Alternatively, your veil can be folded and boxed if hanging is not preferred.
- Store your veil in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight to avoid discoloration- hanging or boxed in a closet is an ideal spot.
Jewelry & Headpiece Care
- Store your jewelry or headpiece in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight- a jewelry box or the box in which your piece(s) came is an ideal spot.
- If your jewelry came with a black plastic tab in the bag, please keep it with your item(s) to help resist tarnish.
- Use a steamer to reshape fascinators or remove wrinkles from fabric, feathers, or ribbons on the day of your event for picture perfect accessories.
- Please do not iron.
- Remove wrinkles or creases from belts, duets, or sashes with a steamer or very gently with an iron on the lowest setting.
- Our metals are tarnish resistant, but will tarnish after time as most metals do.
- Wipe tarnished metal with a tarnish remover cloth.
- Metal & crystal jewelry can be cleaned using jewelry cleaner. Please do not use jewelry cleaner on pearls.
- Pearls can be gently buffed with a clean, dry cloth. Jewelry cleaner should not be used on pearls- please do not submerge jewelry containing pearls into any jewelry cleaning solution.
- We recommend getting your fabric headpiece professionally cleaned (with a gown preservation company or dry cleaner that specializes in gown cleaning/preservation) to keep it in perfect condition for years to come.