Frequently Asked Questions
When will my order ship?
- Select your delivery date at checkout! Receive your order right away (please allow 7-10 business days for delivery from order date), or schedule it to arrive for your final fitting. Select the date that's best for you, and we'll make sure to make it and ship it on time! See our SHIPPING page for more info.
What if I need my order in a rush?
- No problem! Just CONTACT us before or after placing your order and we will do everything we can to help. We never charge rush fees, but we do need time to hand-make your order. We'll do everything we possibly can to accommodate your timeline.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! International shipping is available for direct customers. US & Canada shipping is available for retail/wholesale accounts. We ship to the following countries: Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Bahamas, Belgium, Brazil, China, United Arab Emirates, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Spain. Visit our SHIPPING page for more details!
Do you allow returns or cancellations?
- We do not. The moment you place your order a flurry of activity starts at SG: Our production manager pulls the materials for your order. Our makers start cutting your fabric and setting your crystals. Our customer service team arranges for UPS to pick up and deliver your package. The entire team puts so much love into creating, packaging, and shipping your selections that it simply isn't feasible for anything to come back. If you prefer to see things in person before you buy, please consider scheduling a TRY ON or shopping at one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the SG collection.
Can I customize length/color/design?
- Absolutely! Everything we craft is bespoke, meaning changes are easy (and fun!) for us. Got a big design project? We'd love to help! If you'd like to work virtually with our design & styling team, please fill out a CUSTOM INQUIRY and we'll be in touch asap. If you'd like to work on your custom request in person, please FIND A BOUTIQUE convenient to you that carries SG designs.
What color should I order?
- Color matching from a computer screen is not the best idea, especially for something as important as your wedding day. We strongly encourage you to order a SWATCH CARD so you can see our colors in person. Generally speaking, our 'Diamond White' color is a soft, natural off-white with no ivory undertones. Our 'Pale Ivory' color is a delicate, light ivory, not dark or 'antique' at all.
What's the difference in tulle types?
- The primary difference between the fabrics is their 'hand' (aka softness). Our Classic tulle is made domestically, has a firmer hand, and is widely used by many veil designers. Our Glimmer tulle has almost an identical hand to Classic tulle, but has a lovely shimmer. Our Signature tulle is imported from Europe and has an incredibly soft hand. The drape, flow, and feel of our Signature tulle are what you would expect from silk, but without the hefty silk price tag. Our Ballet tulle is similar to English netting and is much more opaque than regular tulle. This tulle is unbelievably soft to the touch and falls with a luxurious weight.
All of our fabrics are lovely, but we encourage you to order a SWATCH CARD so you can feel the difference and decide for yourself. If you have any questions or need styling advice, you can contact us HERE.
What kind of metal do you use?
- Our silver option is rhodium-plated metal, gold is 10k gold-plated metal. Both metal options offered resist tarnish and are completely free of nickel.
How does the "Try It On" program work?
- Our Try-It-On program allows you to have samples shipped directly to your door to style and play with in the comfort of home. Learn more HERE. (TRY-IT-ON program is currently on pause, check back for updates)