This elegant veil features a delicate lace trim that gracefully flows from an impossibly tiny pencil edge. Genuine French lace is meticulously hand-cut into a lovely floral pattern before being sewn just over the tulle edge for this fresh take on a traditional lace veil.
- CLASSIC shape
- Genuine French lace is about 1.75" across at widest points.
- Lace starts at your elbow (about 30" from comb).
- We've applied a tiny pencil edge where there is no lace.
- Veil is about 72" (40" and 75" length) or 108" (90" length) at widest point.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection or Try On sample veils in the comfort of your home.
Can't decide which color you need? Order a Swatch Card HERE.