A silky soutache trim is meticulously stitched to the edge of this timelessly chic veil. The mantilla shape allows this design to appear as though it simply sets invisibly upon your head while the dainty trimming beautifully defines the circular cut and gently draping shape.
Not sure what color or fabric you'd like? Order a Swatch Card HERE!
- MANTILLA shape.
- Soutache edge is about 1/8" wide.
- Veils over 108" long are 108" wide. For veils under 108" long: width = length.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Comes packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand-cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection or Try On sample veils in the comfort of your home.
Handmade with love in the USA. Watch how HERE!