Take their breath away in this exquisite French lace veil. A barely-there pencil trim transitions gracefully into a gently scalloped floral pattern that has been meticulously hand-cut and stitched to the edge of this picturesque veil.
Not sure what color or fabric you'd like? Order a Swatch Card HERE!
- CLASSIC shape
- Genuine French lace is about 4.5" across at widest points.
- Lace starts at your fingertips.
- We've applied a tiny pencil edge where there is no lace.
- Veil is about 108" at widest point for lengths 75”+ or 72” across for lengths less than 75”.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Handmade in our Denver, CO studio.
- Packaged in our signature garment bag.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Please CONTACT us to inquire about expedited processing.
- Final Sale: All Sara Gabriel pieces are individually hand cut, stitched, set and soldered by our team of artisans when you place your order, so we can't accept returns.
- If you are not certain a design is right for you, please visit one of the many BOUTIQUES that carry the Sara Gabriel collection or Try On sample veils in the comfort of your home.
Handmade with love in the USA. Watch how HERE!